Aliyah: Ascent of Hope
When a mother faces the loss of her unborn child, the medical community many times just assumes that the mother will want to abort. But often a mother’s strongest desire is to carry the baby as far as safely possible. The reactions of those around her have a huge impact on her decision to carry, the grief of her loss, and her recovery. Our aim is to provide physical, emotional, and spiritual support coupled with practical services for those who choose to carry.
Support services include:
- Assistance with a personalized birth plan
- Co-ordination of caregiver services
- Help in planning a memorial service
- Understanding the grieving process
- Referrals for pastoral care
- Support through the bereavement period
- Referrals to support groups as requested
We offer these services at no cost thanks to the generous financial support of area individuals, businesses, and churches.
Text or Call 978-219-4441