“My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence.”
New Moms Support Group: Mom’s Connect
- Are you a new mom?
- Are you looking for answers to questions?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by the sudden changes in your life?
- Is motherhood different then you expected?
- Are you looking for other new moms who are facing the same challenges?
- We will be meeting the second Monday of each month from 10:00-11:30am beginning January 8th. The first meeting will kick-off with a holiday party.
- The group is free to join and refreshments and materials will be provided -The group is to support the new Mom’s through the early infant months through one year old.
- The group will be led by Nicole Olstad, Certified Lactation Consultant, CLC.
- Mom’s connect will be going through “A Mother’s Journey” a Faith-based devotional.
- Space is limited sign-up today! (They can sign-up by calling or texting us @ 603-749-4441 or via a sign up form)
Our New Mom’s Support Group is an opportunity for new moms to share their experiences and learn from each other, as well as experience formal parenting education from knowledgeable moms on topics such as sleep, breastfeeding, starting solid foods, teething, your body after a baby, infant development and much more. We want you to know that you are not alone and that help and support is avilable for you as you learn about becoming a new mom.
Learn more about: Aliyah | Beauty for Ashes | New Mom’s Support